“SERIOUS ABOUT SERVICE” ?
Want to join a team that is dedicated to improving the lives of those neediest in our community? Service First of Northern California is looking for self driven individuals that want to be a part of helping the residents of our community live a better quality of life. Through the nine programs Service First offers we are able to assist people with basic food needs, clothing, housing and employment; allowing them to lead lives that are integrated, productive and fulfilling. Our company culture is driven by our passion and commitment to servicing our community. This commitment has granted us the reach to be able to grow and help more of our local community.
Currently we have openings for several positions located in both Stockton and Modesto. As of now we have the following roles open.
- Representative Payee – Stockton & Modesto
- Supported Living Services – Stockton & Modesto
- Transitional Supported Living Services/Night Monitor – Stockton
- Clinical Manager/Physical Therapist – Stockton
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor – Stockton
- Direct Care Staff – Modesto